Monday, May 11, 2015

We are still here.

I haven't posted since we lost Frannie. It's been a hard year but you can't stop the wheel from turning. Even more than ever, I'm a believer that is for the best. I've been dreading doing our year end video because I wasn't sure how to make it. Today felt like the first day I could tackle it, so I did with a lot of input from the boys around here. So, 2014! In review.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mel! I smiled and cried the biggest crocodile tears and smiled and laughed and cried some more. Just a beautiful video. You can feel the love of your family so much in this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so beautiful. I can definitely see the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Mel! I just saw this I haven't looked at your blog in forever! Such a sweet family, you did a great job putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your resilience and determination in creating this year-end video.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...