Friday, January 14, 2011

Party Party with Peewee and Monster

Somedays you feel like a party. This week sucked pretty hard. Everyone was sick including the poor monster. I felt like I couldn't get anything done. My house smelled. It sucked.

So today was a good day. I cuddled extra long with my monster in bed this morning since I had the day off. I bought (and spilled but whatevs) a jar of my favorite salsa. I made a cake and let my Phinny taste the batter and frosting and as long as I'm putting it out there I let him have a teeny piece of cake. What? You haven't seen all the super scientific and convincing commercials on just how healthy high fructose corn syrup really is?? Don't tell me any different haters.

Jared came home early and we walked to a Mexican restaurant near our house to get our groupon on. We watched lotsa movies. I may or may not have watched the season premier of the new Teen Mom and felt a liiiiiiitle bit better about myself. Don't judge, isn't that why most people watch Jersey Shore?

Yay life!




Is it just me or does this face say "I'm gonna kill you if you take one more photo."


And then we ran into PeeWee who totally on my side and was like, "Whooaaa man, chill."



Then I reminded Jared that I was holding the Mexican food and if he took me out there would be tamale and beans all over the sidewalk. So he let me live. whoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...