Today I am grateful for your daddy. I swore, SWORE, in my head to no one out loud, that I would wait until the very end to use this one because things that happen at the end are almost always important. End of the week = paycheck, end of semester = grades, end of dinner = dessert, end of level = level boss. But I couldn't wait. I am impatient just like you. Plus I am grateful every single day.
He is amazing and knows how to do everything. He loves to surprise me all the time. He will build me a wall that doesn't need to be built or let me buy seven different cans of paint for the same room. He covered my ceiling with fabric in the middle of the night once because I was so excited to see it. He will go to the store in a snowstorm, drop me off at my office door if it's raining and give me a haircut if I can't wait to go to a professional. He will cook a fab dinner and then leave for work at two in the morning rather than 5 pm the night before so he can spend a few more hours with me when he has to go out of town. He wakes up Christmas morning at three so he can decorate the living room with lights before I get up.
He falls asleep in weir d places.
He feeds and bathes you every single night he's home. When I started a new job he packed me lunch every day. He lets me get the mail and hold the remote.
He is learning ancient Greek for fun.
He thinks cars will fly someday and complains loudly in traffic about it not happening yet.
He commissioned a blanket made for himself when he first moved out.
He once fasted for a week and ate nothing but volcanic ash.
He bought and restored a classic car then sold it when we were broke newlyweds.
He is an archaeologist.
He loves children.
He once broke his own lawn mower so our neighbor wouldn't mow our lawn while he was out of town. ( I totally supported this by the way.)
He has a black belt in Kung Fu.
He left me in a restaurant on our first dating anniversary because he saw a woman walking in the rain outside and wanted to give her a ride.
He is the most amazing human ever and he is all mine. And yours too lucky lucky!
He is number one.



No comments:
Post a Comment