Sunday, December 18, 2011

Short and sweet. Like my offspring.

First. Find my creepy dog.


She's all Phinny will point to in the pic. 

Although I can't vote in them, so excited for these to get under way. Love this stuff. Can't wait to see who my guy goes up against.

Can't believe we'll be seeing this guy in six days. For real? Yes. Christmas is in six days. 



He gets cuter every day. How did I get so lucky? I'm so in love. Even though he attacked our tree with a mop today. But look how beautiful he is with whip cream on his nose.



Happy Christmas week. Sounds better than Monday, right?


1 comment:

  1. Man, he just keeps getting cuter. You should post bigger pictures of him. I can't get enough!

    AND I had to look really hard to see your doggy. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...