Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm a girl that loves my space. I hate when people touch me. I am not a hugger. I may like you, or even like like you, but I will not willingly wrap my arms around you unless you're choking and there is a news person around and I have to save your life. Even then, if my hair looks bad I'll probably just let Jared do it. Worse than the hug is the random shoulder massage. I'm not responsible if I flip around and karate chop your neck. It's just a reflex.

Generally Jared does not fall into the no touching zone. Lately though, our bed is getting just too small. The problem is Lesco. He has legs like fricken tree trunks. As the smaller human, it is my right to have my legs on top. He throws one on top of me and I start to lose blood flow to the lower half of my body. It came to a head while I was pregnant.

He would not stay on his side.

It eventually came to this.


The belts have come down, but it looks like they might have to be reinstated.
This morning I woke up and had a dog, a cat, a lesco and a monster in bed with me. I need a California king.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...