Saturday, April 2, 2011

We're sick and drugged and not so happy

I'm sick. Phin's sick and I'm pretty sure Lesco is on the verge. Really, he's not allowed. There would be no one to take care of us. On top of that, I'm in the midst of weaning Phin and while he doesn't really care, my body is pissed. Apparently it liked looking like a lopsided, retired pornstar with a gut. Suck it up body, I'm sick of getting checked out by the homeless dude at 7-11.

Sick Phin blows snot bubbles and I think it's cute. That's right. My child's snot is not gross. Bam.


So while I wish I felt up to taking Phin to the park or cleaning my bathroom, I'm pretty content buried under quilts on the couch with Lesco plays with the monster. Right now Phin is using the dog leash to tie up Daddy. Been there, done that kid. It just means he's not available to make us lunch and I could really go for some mac and cheese.


Because my child would happily stay outside every second of his life we took him to the park on his actual birthday. Still can't believe I have a one year old. And a husband. And a dog and a cat. Old. Need proof? I shook my fist a jaywalker yesterday and called him a dumb kid. I used to be a dumb kid! Now I'm a dumb Mom.

Sorry, can't focus. Too much Nyquil PM. (Yay for finally being able to take good drugs again!!) Park was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...