Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is how I feel about snow in May


Do you see that face? Do you see that disheveled hair? Do you see that I'm still wearing one of the slouchy sweaters Jared wishes he could burn in a giant bonfire while running around on the beach in puckish little shorts waving a stick in the air?

I was disappointed when Mothers Day was cold. I ran a little race wearing pants. I didn't want to wear pants. I wanted to wear little spandex underwear and call them running shorts. Actually no. I would have worn pants. It's about having the option. If I want to run like Serena Williams, shocking the public, I should have the weather to back me up.

So all of you writing about sunny skies and tank tops and slurpees, suck it. I can have hot soup. Hot, disgusting soup seasoned by the salt of my tears. Sob.

`

2 comments:

  1. What to say....... The snow fairy loves you!!! Or should I say Master snow fairy ;) (Hence the snow in May!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master snow fairy needs to leave us alone!!!! Can we get just a little summer up in here hooley hooley? It can snow all you want mid November through mid March. Anything else and we have to negotiate. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...