Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I have vs. What I want

I'm pissed. Possible snow on the valley floor tonight.

SNOW.

Snow, rhymes with hoe. Ironic since I'm pretty sure hoes dig warmer weather to go about their booty baring hoe business.

I wanted warm weather and flip flops for Memorial day weekend. Not what I got.

I wanted to wear this today and I wanted it to be seasonally appropriate.



Instead I wore this.



So much wrong with that outfit. It's not summery. I can't tan in it. I'm pretty sure I'd just look like a fraud if I tried to serve popsicles at a popsicles party. suck.

2 comments:

  1. Confession?
    I just stumbled on your blog. From reading a comment of yours on someone else’s that made me laugh and totally agree. You are right bachelor>bachelorette. Absolutely.
    Anyways, LOVE the “monster” nickname hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we can agree on basic, reality tv hierarchy, we can totally be friends. Thanks for stopping by chica!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...