The death of my youth will not stop me from enjoying a birthday. I just had one and it was pretty great. Maybe more than that. Maybe it was one of the best birthdays ever.
Beautiful birthday flowers. Giant meatballs. Homemade gifts from the heart. Thoughtful chocolates from my dad. Stripper money.
One of these things is not like the other.
Lesco spent two hours taping one dollar bills together for me to pull out of a box. Wanted to send me on a little shopping trip but a gift card just won't cut it for my Lesco.

I'm not sure if I want to take those ones to Forever 21 or the bank. Who do you think will judge me less?
My sister thinks I need to be cleaner in the kitchen. I do and now I'm going to look all fashionista while I do it.
I hope these boys grow up best friends. Right now Phin is just the super adorable, genius of a third wheel. It'll change. I hope.
That little boy makes getting older worth it. My handsome, best friend who's along for the ride makes it worth it. Everyday I pinch myself.
Atm, they judge the less.
ReplyDeleteGood call Na, ATM it is.
ReplyDeleteOr you could come with Phin and I this weekend and watch me give the poor cashier at Target sixty seven ones....you know you want to.
ReplyDelete