Thursday, June 2, 2011

no words....cause I can't think of real ones

Dudes. Seriously. Today was long.

There is laundry on my floor, loads and loads.
Pots and pans in my bathtub cause Phin was like "Mom, two birds, one stone."
Croutons in my tum cause making myself dinner sounded just like the hardest thing ever.

Highlights of the day

-the gourmet grilled cheese truck that came to my office parking lot
-My baby continuing to be the greatest gift to mankind. Stop sending presents and gold people, we're running out of places to store it all.

No energy to blog, so instead just a picture. I may look like a tired boy of foreign heritage, but it's with one of my favorite people and I told her I would post it for the world to soak in. Careful, steam might rise from your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...