Monday, July 11, 2011

You think you have a lot of laundry?

Ha. In fact lots of those.

There are benefits to have 300 lbs of laundry to fold. Instant ride for the kiddo.

10 comments:

  1. dannnng! that is a lot of laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is having way too much fun with that pile. Perfect excuse not to do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you washing clothes for the rest of your family too? I guess when the kiddo learns to open jar lids.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. my. gosh. That is terrifying. I am certain I will have nightmares now. Thanks for that!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you are making laundry fun! My dad used to trick us into helping him fold by calling it a laundry party. Oh the fun we had...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! I hate laundry... oh and dishes. It's NEVER ending. Good luck. Fun for the babe though....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha ha. That is the cutest thing. I don't have a little nugget to ride around on my laundry, so I'm still looking for a bright side . . . but this definitely made me smile.

    Cute blog, girl.

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been here before...I should say my mama has...It would pile up after a few weeks of not coming home that first year of college. I'm a big girl now, and do my own for the most part. Sometimes mama just misses me and wants to do it, so I do not object! Glad you stopped by my blog. Your page is very nice! Feel free to ask me any questions about Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlfriend!!....I feel you. My pile is becoming mountainous....we have been extra busy this week. My pile proves I am not leaving the house at all tomorrow! Happy folding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! I just did 135lbs and I thought I had a lot. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...