Thursday, July 14, 2011

You're jealous, and then you're not

You're jealous because my Dad won the Harry Potter Pajama Package.

It's even funner to say out loud. It's even better still when you hear your dad say it in excited voice. Call your padre, ask him to do it. It'll be great.

That's six tickets, a hotel suite, moolah for concessions and breakfast the next morning. My sister in law Kari loves me and will watch my Phinny while I go to the midnight showing. I've never been to those despite being up at that time for the last 15.5 months. Every night.

You're not so jeal because I look like a swamp creature today. On meth because this is Nevada.

I'm hoping the thought of junior mints and sorcery carry me through the next eight hours.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, very jealous. I look like crap today too... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super jealous. suuuuper jealous.

    actually i do love the movie theatre. so sorta. and a hotel? can't beat that either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey - you win some ya lose some. I'm sure we're both going to look like super models tomorrow. We'll be turning the talent scouts down at the grocery store. I can't wait.

    Bridget. I already know you're going to have one of those magic babies that sleeps through the night at five weeks. Then I'll stop liking you. First the hair and then the baby.

    But.....if I'm wrong and you hang out with your baby every night between the hours of 12 am and 12 am (that's 24 whole hours just in case you think I mixed up my ams and pms homie), you will be envious of that one night you read about on my blog. That night where my mom watched my child all. night. long. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I am WAY jealous of you. I'm sure you don't look like a swamp creature. But, if you did, I'm still jealous. H.P. cancels it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a WIN to me! By the way, I found you from e tells tale's blog. My husband is obsessed with Harry Potter... so I'm guessing we'll be seeing it this weekend! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...