Girlie, if this makes you want to have kids you are going to be the best mother ever. Cause when I look at this pic, first thought in my mind is thank you, thank you for tylenol pm. ;)
He is pretty much the cutest thing ever, EVER though.
Hey there, just stumbled onto your blog and wanted to drop a line to say you're very funny and I'll be following you now. Thanks for the laughs! Your family is adorable.
this is awesome. props to the hubs for snapping the pic. I swear my husband is going to do the same to me someday.... except I'm snuggling with our dog. not quite the same.
Oh my gosh, I love this! Actually, I'm betting this probably happened to me at some point last night. Wish my hubby would wake up before me at once to get a pic! Thanks for sharing. :)
Quite like Just Another Girl, i also randomly came across your blog in an afternoon of clicking around the internet when I should be doing something else. Love your style and humor! Consider yourself followed, but in the non stalker way.
My baby is 16.5 months old...I've been sleeping like this for oh the last 16.5 months! Co-sleeping is the devil. But I love snuggling with my little man.
hahah! This is the cutest/funniest thing Ive seen all day! Ah I cant wait for my own little kiddos!:)
ReplyDeleteGirlie, if this makes you want to have kids you are going to be the best mother ever. Cause when I look at this pic, first thought in my mind is thank you, thank you for tylenol pm. ;)
ReplyDeleteHe is pretty much the cutest thing ever, EVER though.
Hey there, just stumbled onto your blog and wanted to drop a line to say you're very funny and I'll be following you now. Thanks for the laughs! Your family is adorable.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, glad to have you! Thanks for the compliment dudette.
ReplyDeleteNot comfortable maybe, but sooo adorable!
ReplyDeletethis is awesome. props to the hubs for snapping the pic. I swear my husband is going to do the same to me someday.... except I'm snuggling with our dog. not quite the same.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love this! Actually, I'm betting this probably happened to me at some point last night. Wish my hubby would wake up before me at once to get a pic! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Sorry you're sleep wasn't so great- I hate that! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment : )
ReplyDeletedahlingkadie.blogspot.com
Quite like Just Another Girl, i also randomly came across your blog in an afternoon of clicking around the internet when I should be doing something else. Love your style and humor! Consider yourself followed, but in the non stalker way.
ReplyDeleteLaura
Haha... I think I slept in a similar way that you did... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteMy baby is 16.5 months old...I've been sleeping like this for oh the last 16.5 months! Co-sleeping is the devil. But I love snuggling with my little man.
ReplyDelete