Fall can stay away for a while. We hung out in the front yard tonight as a family and I realized how perfect this season is. Eight in the evening and the sun is just setting. My flower beds are looking full and beautiful. My husband is poking around the garden. I'm laying on the grass throwing a rock for my puppy. My baby Phinny is attacking us and giving raspberries.
Yup, the kid learned a new trick. It cracks me up. Except for the time he gets disoriented and throws some of those brand new, razor sharp teeth of his in the mix.
I love those boys of mine.
beautiful! I love summer as well! Any great places to hang out in Reno? We are coming out for Hot August Nights Fri - Sun. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :) Kels
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about summer... Sounds like a great evening!
ReplyDeleteKelsey- If you want a true Reno experience, you need to get an awful awful (burger) from the downtown nugget. You enter threw a tiny door in a disgusting alley and squish onto one of very few red vinyl barstools. I've inhaled several tons of fries from that place.
ReplyDeleteyou guys look adorable in those pics
ReplyDeleteThank you! I will be sure to add greasy meat (wow that sounded really inappropriate haha) to my experience. -Kels
ReplyDeleteawww, i love the pictures of you and Phinny together ... so cute! and those flowers look incredible ... how do you keep them so lush and pretty? actually, don't even answer that ... i know but i just can't do it, ugh.
ReplyDeleteFaith - I don't do anything. True story. Automatic sprinkles (cause this girl lives in the desert) and I think I might thrown some miracle grow down right after I planted the suckers.
ReplyDelete