Monday, August 8, 2011

I love you summer but your time is limited

Ugh, go away hot weather that wilts my flowers and makes my dog lethargic.
I know I'm a demon, but I'm trying to lure slightly cooler temps out today.

I made pumpkin muffins. I also threw in some butternut squash because we all know fall LOVES butternut. They have a very public love affair going on.



I wore orange and black to work today. Sin against fashion to channel October's favorite holiday? I'm a west coaster. These are Giant's colors.



Pinterest fall fashion fest? Love Story inspiration? Why procrastinate? Have to fall in love with trousers and sweaters sometime this year.




Admit it. You may not want to say goodbye to summer, but you love yourself a little fall. Right?

5 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season! Can't wait for it! I love fall fashion, fall decor and just everything about it! Ahhh, I can't wait for Halloween now ... black and orange make me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. your post on my date night post was so hilarious!!! omg, you had me dying with laughter ... you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is the best!!!! I love the Fall! Cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Audrey - and soon a little baby debut is going to make the fall even more awesome. I didn't even know that was possible, but there you go, bending universal laws.

    @Faith - I think we should be real life friends. Which one of us should move?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen sister! Fall is my fav season. Bring on the smell of spice, knitted sweaters and riding boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...