“What happened to your face?”
Dude, you haven't ever had a waxing incident before? You haven't. Well if you want to keep that track record, don't try doing it while entertaining a one year old.
“Are you pregnant?”
“Are you sure?”
I don't want to use expletives in my blog. Don't ask me if I'm sure. I might be swayed.
“What happened to your face?”
Right now you're like , “Mel, I know it's late, but you already wrote that.” And my face is like, “Frick. Mel.” This time it involved a door. Also, the sign on a door. One last thing, I'm an idiot.
“Is that normal?”
All you need to know is Jared asked me this. About myself. Ooff.
And my very, very favorite...
“Is this yours?”
This was my child. Hands down, worst moment.
Not making the list, “Should he be playing with those?” “What's that smell?” “Uh, did those shrink?”
Anyone have one to share? Lay it on me. Make me feel better about myself.
And if you got nothin, let's stare at this cute little face. Always puts me in a good mood.
from a woman in her fifties: "are you going to have a breast reduction?"
ReplyDeleteme: "no. are you going to get a facelift?"
Parent in car rider line motions me over as I , teacher , wave them in to pick up their darlings....." excuse me but did you know when the sun shines I can see everything god gave you under that dress.......?". Me being so happy about my nude thong with black lace front......hmmm sure that looked Rrreeeeeeel nice!
ReplyDeleteOne time someone asked me if I was Jewish :) but don't worry it didn't really bother me, just confused me because in all my 21 years of living (at that time) I had never made the connection of why someone might think I was.
ReplyDeleteAnd everytime someone asks me when I am due and find out I have over a month left and they stare at me I'm horror and say, " you're huge!"
A former co worker said to me when I was about 4-5 months pregnant with my son...."I bet your happy to be past that whole is she pregnant or is she fat stage" as a matter if fact I am glad to past that stage, what your excuse(side bar, she of all people should not have been pointing out others levels of "fatness")
ReplyDeleteBtw this is Kristin, I don't have an account so I'm "anonymous" :)
Ya'all should know I have limited internet access right now or I would have told you how fantastic these were days ago.
ReplyDeleteJAG- Why your answer was great, I'm pretty sure sure I would have been reduced to violence. WTF?
ECoop- ooohhhh. So you're that teacher..
Kari- I'm not dignifying this woman. Jared still shakes his head at that. I swear he randomly brought it up a few days ago.
Kristin- Thank you kind stranger, for letting me know I've looked fat for the last few months. I love you. Give me your address so I can send you a christmas card.
hahha, my little sister told me one a few days ago ... someone asked her if she was pregnant and she replied, no, just fat!!! haha ... i was laughing so hard.
ReplyDeletebut i have nothing to share personally so i am staring at his cute little face! :)