Saturday, August 13, 2011

In a family this big, you blog about a birthday every couple days.

We have five birthdays in my family this month. FIVE. My Dad kicks it off on the eleventh and Dorina, our Albanian sister/daughter/auntie closes the month on the 29th. In between we have a Steve, a Na and an Endri. That's a lot of cake.

Maybe we can convince someone to go the pie route. I love pie. Crap, now it's almost midnight and all I'm thinking about is how I've let my relationship with lemon meringue dwindle. I miss us.

Focus Mel.

Have I mentioned my parents are young chickens? Young chickens who love parties. So pictures, because this post is going no where.














6 comments:

  1. Can I be friends with your family? All that cake in such a short space of time is a long held dream of mine! I'd bring something to the table though so it's not all one-sided - my famous animal impressions, oh and pie! Cherry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i've noticed that you are in alot of pictures lately with the hubby... are you doing this ala tripod? just curious... thinking about getting one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red- Duh! You don't even need to do your impressions, but I'm sure they'd be enjoyed by all. Just keep calling zucchini courgettes and you'll be instantly accepted for being exotic.

    Mrs. Mack- Luckily I have ten billion sisters, or 4 if you want to get all exact about it, that are willing to take our pic at family events. At home, tripod. Mostly because I can not take a non blurry pic to save my life and it helps so I can slow down my shutter speed. I just bought the cheapest one on Amazon because I wasn't sure I'd use it. I do. Worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, think I'm gonna grab one soon! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Canon Rebel. I want a 5d Mark II someday. You know, when I run out of things to spend money on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your August is my June! :)

    lovely pictures ... i love your outfit ... and you make pie look so good since i'm not the biggest fan, i know, what's wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...