Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yesterday I saw a baby. Being born.

That's right. And I took pictures of it too. My sister in law had her perfect little boy in the four o'clock hour of yesterday morning. It was a long night but I'm so lucky they included me. Naturally, I have lots to say on the subject. Just as naturally, I haven't written it yet. Just in case you were wondering, I am not going to give you a rundown of her labor. Not my story to share. 

Here is a picture of beautiful little Desi. One I don't think my sister in law will mind me putting up.



Are you in love? 

8 comments:

  1. You captured this precious moment beautifully! The photo is just breathtaking, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darling little one! this is a beautiful capturing of that precious moment. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, the picture is stunning! wow, what a perfect way to document the day! absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was beautiful. Really, my picture placement had more to do with staying out of the way so I really lucked out. It was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful moment! Wow I am speechless. Love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Angie. Neatest thing, seeing Desi baby brand new.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...